You can contact HDFC Bank through any of the following:
- Website -
- Tap the link - https://leads.hdfcbank.com/applications/webforms/apply/HDFC_Bank_Escalation/index.aspx.
- Tap Click here under Service Request/Complaint Reference No.
- Select Yes.
- Select Net Banking > Unified Payment Interface > Unified Payment Interface.
- Select Submit.
- Select No.
- Fill all the mandate fields marked with (*) and submit. You will receive a customer complaint number starting with HBL-XXX-XXX-XXX.
- Customer Support Number - 1800 22 1006
- For Ahmedabad / Bangalore / Chennai / Delhi & NCR / Hyderabad / Kolkata / Mumbai / Pune - 61606161
- For Chandigarh / Cochin / Indore / Jaipur / Lucknow - 6160616
Note: Please prefix the STD code of the respective location.
If you want to raise a complaint about a debit card payment, drop an email to [email protected] with the payment details.
If you want to raise a complaint about a credit card payment, fill up this form and mail it to [email protected]
If your issue is not resolved after raising a complaint through Customer Complaint Support, you can escalate it using the following link: https://leads.hdfcbank.com/applications/webforms/apply/grievance_redressal_form.asp
- Enter the existing complaint reference number.
- Select Products & Services as Debit Card.
- Select Type of Query/Complaint as ATM/POS Transaction Dispute.
- Fill all the mandate fields marked with (*).
- Select Relationship with bank as Account Holder.
- Select Submit.
If you want to escalate a credit card payment issue, fill up this form. Enter your existing complaint reference number, and select the relevant Product & Services and Type of Query/Complaint.