State Bank of India
You can contact State Bank of India through any of the following:
- Website -
- Tap the link - https://cms.onlinesbi.com/CMS/.
- Select Customer type as Existing SBI Customer.
- Enter your account and contact details.
- Select Category of Complaint as ATM related.
- Select Products & Services as Payment gateway related.
- Select the Nature of Complaint as per the issue you are facing.
- If your payment failed but your amount is deducted, select A/c debited but amount not transferred in Online Txn through Debit Card.
- If your amount was deducted twice for a single payment, select A/c debited twice For The Same Online Txn through Debit Card.
- Enter the ATM Terminal ID as NA.
- Enter the relevant payment details and tap Submit.
- Email (UPI Department) - [email protected]
- Email to Nodal Officers - https://sbi.co.in/web/customer-care/addresses-and-helpline-nos-of-grievances-redressal-cell
- Customer Support Number - 1800 112 211 (Toll Free) or 080 26599990