State Bank of India
You can contact State Bank of India through any of the following:
- Website -
- Tap the link - https://crcf.sbi.co.in/ccf/
- Select Raise Complaint or Request as your Raise Request or Complaint Type.
- Select Digital Payments under Raise Request/Complaint, and tap Submit.
- Enter your bank account number, the string shown, and tap Send OTP.
- Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number, and tap Validate OTP.
- Next, select BHIM SBI Pay (UPI) as the category of complaint/request.
- Select UPI Payment/Transfer under Products/Services.
- Choose the relevant nature of request, enter the payment details, and share some details about the issue you’re facing.
- Tap Submit.
- Email (UPI Department) - [email protected]
- Email to Nodal Officers - https://sbi.co.in/web/customer-care/addresses-and-helpline-nos-of-grievances-redressal-cell
- Customer Support Number - 1800 112 211 (Toll Free) or 080 26599990