Can I change my KYC details once submitted?

To change your KYC details, you will have to physically submit a duly filled KYC form, along with a self-attested copy of your PAN card and a recent address proof, at any of the AMCs or Registered Transfer Agents (RTA) office.

Tap here to know the address of the RTA where you can submit the documents.

Note: PhonePe is not responsible for any changes that are made on the RTA website.