How do I pay using PhonePe for my orders on other websites and apps?
You can pay for your orders or purchases on other websites or apps using PhonePe as follows:
- Tap PhonePe UPI or UPI on the payment page or screen of the website or app.
- Enter your UPI ID (VPA), if necessary.
- You will receive a payment request notification through an SMS and a notification within your PhonePe app. You can choose to do one of the following:
- Tap on the link received in the SMS. You will be taken to the payments screen on your PhonePe app.
- Open your PhonePe app. You will see a pop-up with the billing amount and the options to pay or decline. Tap Pay to make your payment.
- Select the preferred payment mode. The available payment options are:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Enter the UPI PIN/card details, depending on the payment mode you’ve selected.
- Tap Submit.
Once the payment is successful, you will see a confirmation page on the website or app.
Important: Please ensure that you verify the amount and sender of the payment request before authorising any payment. If you do not wish to approve the payment request or if you are unaware of it, tap Decline.