How do I add money to my PhonePe Wallet?
Important: You can add money to your wallet only if you are a minimum-KYC user. Non-KYC or Full-KYC users can not top-up or withdraw the wallet balance.
Adding money to your PhonePe Wallet is simple and easy.
To add money to your PhonePe Wallet:
- Tap your profile picture on the PhonePe app home screen.
- Tap Top-up under the Payment Methods section.
- Enter the amount you wish to add to your wallet.
- Select the mode of payment as UPI/Debit Card/Credit Card.
Note: You can’t use a prepaid card for wallet top-ups.
- Tap Topup Wallet.
- Complete the top-up by authenticating it.
Wallet Top-up limits
|Per financial year||₹1,20,000|
You may not be able to top-up money to your PhonePe Wallet if you exceed wallet limits per top-up/day/month/year.