What if my KYC verification has failed or is still pending?
Your KYC verification may have failed or is still pending due to any one of the below reasons:
- The details you’ve shared for KYC verification do not match the details fetched from digilocker account
- You have not allowed access to your DigiLocker account
- You’ve have not uploaded a clear selfie
- Your digital signature is not clear
- You’ve not completed your Aadhaar e-Sign verification
Please check and try again.
If you see that your verification has failed or is pending and the reason is not listed above, please tap the button below to create a ticket with us. This will help us better assist you.
Learn more about how you can check your KYC verification status on PhonePe.